Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: LOL I'm all warm and fuzzy now

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar
    Just sitting here sipping cocktails and looking at all these gorge pix of Darren [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *smushes everyone on this board*

    Janie xx

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *SMUSHES YOU BACK*

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I love this place! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  3. #3
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    So do I Chai [img]smile.gif[/img] I feel very comfortable here just now [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *come in for a group smuching*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To be perfectly honest... the DHBBS just doesn't do it for me anymore... this place rules...

    As for the DHM BBS... I'm just not feeling a family type vibe there is way too much confusion!

    I'm happy we have each other! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  6. #6
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    To be perfectly honest... the DHBBS just doesn't do it for me anymore... this place rules...

    As for the DHM BBS... I'm just not feeling a family type vibe there is way too much confusion!

    I'm happy we have each other! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I know exactly what you mean Chai [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    *smushes everyone*

    I like it here too. I can see my post count dropping over there.

    And the funny thing is I only post a few times a day now and its in all of your threads.

    Hugs
    Lain [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *feels relieved I missed all the sentimental garbage* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    *feels relieved I missed all the sentimental garbage* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    lmao.. typical! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •